(Read before completing the form below)
Use the upload buttons to submit your documentation. Click "Add file" to select, then "Upload".
Larger files (1MB or more) will take a few minutes to upload. Watch the upload progress bar. A green tick will appear when the upload is complete.
Enter all other details directly into the form
If the form is correctly completed, you will be redirected to an acknowledgement page
If you are not redirected, this means there is an error in the form. An error message will appear to let you know what needs to be corrected.
You will NOT be able to save a partly completed application and return later.
Please make sure you have collected all the information and documents you need before filling out the application form.
Please use the upload buttons below to provide the following documentation to support your application:
- A submission describing why you should be granted a scholarship. The submission should include career history, professional goals for your future in Practice Management, service to the profession and any other relevant information.
- A written statement showing your understanding of the AAPM Core Principles of Practice Management.
- Your current Curriculum Vitae.
- A Reference from your employer (or another relevant organisation’s CEO) who can attest to your ability to undertake a role in professional practice management.
- A letter of recommendation from the person who is proposing your nomination
- A letter of recommendation from the person who is seconding your nomination
Please note all uploaded files must be in doc, docx or pdf file formats.