A practice manager is required on a permanent part time basis who possesses financial, IT and HR management coupled with excellent communication skills.
About the business and the role
Young District Medical Centre is a General Medical Practice serving Young and District. The Manager’s role is to fully support the delivery of quality clinical care by the General Practitioners and Nursing Staff.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The Practice Manager is responsible for management of the practice. Specifically the Practice Manager will be accountable to the Associates of the practice for:
- the support of general practitioners
- the oversight, training and performance of staff
- assistance with accurate and timely financial data
- development and enhancement of systems of administration systems to maximise productivity
- maintenance of practice assets including IT systems
- General Practice Accreditation and compliance with state and federal regulations
- community public relations and practice development
Skills and experience
Essential: previous general practice management experience encompassing knowledge of Medicare, General Practice Accreditation standards, Financial reporting, Patient Management Systems, tenders and grant administration, and advanced IT skills.
Apply by 18/2/2018 on seek.com.au Ad ID 35317546 preferred or email firstname.lastname@example.org