Practice Manager - Artarmon
We are a long established, highly regarded Physiotherapy practice with strong links to the wider health profession and innovative research. We pride ourselves on providing excellent patient care from reception through to treatment and follow-up. We expect only the highest standards of care and respect from each of our staff. We are seeking a committed Practice Manager who is highly organised with an eye for detail, excellent people skills and a passion to participate in growing a pioneering practice with multiple research interests.
Full Time / Part Time
- Manage the day to day operations of the Practice, including staff rostering
- Manage the Patient Management System for billing, payments and invoices, including Private health fund and Medicare claims
- Manage and work from the front reception desk
- Set standards for management of Practice records – both patient and administrative
- Liaise with the Practice Accountant on budget, wages, accounts payable, taxation and other financial requirements
- Manage computer hardware, software and maintenance/upgrades with help of IT contractor as necessary
- Marketing – Facebook, regular promotions, newsletters; local community meetings etc
- Review and improve Practice systems, both manual and computerised. Immediate upgrade of Patient Management System required
- Assist Practice Principal with business development
Qualifications and Skills
- The successful applicant we are seeking will possess the following attributes –
- Demonstrated strong skills in business management, development and administration, preferably, but not exclusively, in a health practice environment
- Proven commitment to exceptional, sensitive customer service and patient centred care
- Calm, courteous and professional manner
- Capable leadership skills with demonstrated ability to effectively train and manage staff
- Financial management skills and ability to undertake accounts payable and payroll if required
- Interest and demonstrated ability to implement and utilise technology to improve business practices
- Proven ability to engage and build relationships with relevant health professionals, businesses and the community
- Competent computer, website management and social media skills,
- Willingness to embrace our business goals and directions and align with our Practice culture.
The Practice Manager can work between 3 -5 days per week and needs to ensure coverage of the reception desk for the operating hours of the Practice. We are located opposite Artarmon train station.
Please email your covering letter, addressing the Qualifications and Skills required for the position and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Message sent successfully...