- Thriving, values-driven private practice
- Part time, 3days per week.
- Attractive remuneration package and employment conditions
Invitation to Health (ITH) is an evidence based, pro-active and compassionate Integrative Medical Centre located at Wyoming, NSW, Invitation to Health has 7 General Practitioners, 3 nursing staff, a dentist and 11 allied health practitioners., ITH integrates the science of medicine with person-centered therapies in order to achieve the optimal health and resilience of its clients.
ITH, being a flourishing and collaborative practice, is seeking a dynamic, experienced customer service focused Office Manager and an insightful leader of people who is highly organised and self-motivated witha genuine excitement and passion for ITH’s vision and its values.
In your role, you will oversee the operational management of the reception team, consisting of the 4-part time receptionists and 2 trainees.With exceptional communication, organisational and relationship building skills, you will drive performance and manage change in this strong, values-based organisation.
Reporting directly to the Business & Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of reception. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced manager who is looking for a new and challenging role. We offer our employees a flexible and friendly work environment, supported with ongoing education and training. If you are dynamic, ambitious and driven by the challenge of being part of this successful organisation, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will possess the following essential skills:
- A strong track record of operational excellence, well organised and task orientated with a minimum of 3 years medical practice reception management experience
- Proficient in managing appointment and billing protocols
- High level skills in customer service supported with evidence of training/experience;
- Possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work autonomously and in harmony with other team members
- Display a positive attitude under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Computer literacy and experience with Windows based applications (experience with both Excel & Word)
- Experience, knowledge, understanding (and ability to interpret) the MBS & DVA scheme - ie item numbers, patient billing
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and investigative skills (essential)
- Accreditation experience
- Proficiency with Best Practice software
- Reception Management
- Practice Performance with Monthly KPI Reporting
- Planning and Monitoring
- Information Management
- Risk Management
- Professional Growth/Performance
This position would suit someone who is keen to further their skills / career in a management position.
Applying for this position:
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are ready for the next step in your career please email your CV to Nicole Jeanneret, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your application. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Closing date: 28 February 2018