Practice Manager - Springwood
Springwood General Practice is looking for a dynamic Practice Manager to head our administration team and work with our clinicians to deliver outstanding health care services.
Springwood General Practice has been providing quality GP services to our community for over 40 years. We are a GP-owned private billing practice with 14 GPs supported by 4 nurses and our experienced reception and administration staff.
We are looking for a medical practice manager with a passion for exceptional customer service, business improvement and team building.
The successful candidate will have general practice administration knowledge and will be keen to work with a like-minded team of talented professionals in our happy work place environment and to build on our exceptional reputation.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- at least 3 years experience within a similar role
- a deep knowledge of current best practice in general practice management including MBS and HR legislative requirements
- an ability to work in close collaboration with five GP directors
- exceptional customer service skills
- a focus on improvement and innovation
- a proven ability to nurture clinical and management team shared goals
- a compassionate approach to patient interactions
- structured processes for ensuring the ongoing viability of the business
- business management abilities, including experience with financial reporting, workforce planning, scheduling, managing debtors and problem solving
- organisational skills to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- well developed knowledge of the health care environment and the ability to develop and implement short and long term goals
- a commitment to ongoing professional development
In summary the role includes the following required skills:
- Business & financial reporting
- Human Relations experience
- Industrial Relations experience
- IT coordination & organisation experience
- Maintaining management systems experience
- Experience in developing and maintaining professional associations
- Proven leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and a professional manner
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Team player
- Experience in General Practice
The role also includes the following desirable skills:
- Business administration qualification or Diploma of Practice Management
- Experience with Best Practice software
- Experience with Xero & Xero Payroll
For more information or to send your CV, please email Robyn Kastrissios (07) 3208 6122
Message sent successfully...