Head of Customer Success - Sydney
As Head of Customer Success you will report to the CEO, you will be responsible for coaching and leading our Customer Success and Customer Concierge teams (based in Sydney and Melbourne) to drive consistent and measurable results for our customers through product adoption, retention, and growth.
Why Clinic to Cloud?
"Customer Success always requires empathy, admiration, and respect for our customers"
Healthcare is a passionate and emotional space that is not only demanding but extremely rewarding. Defining and ensuring success has the indirect effect of improving someone's life.
At Clinic to Cloud we are leading the way in the healthcare technology space with an innovate SaaS product. Our secure, scalable Medical Practice Management Platform optimizes practice operations, improves financial performance and delivers better patient experiences.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for coaching and leading our Customer Success and Customer Concierge teams (based in Sydney and Melbourne) to drive consistent and measurable results for our customers through product adoption, retention, and growth.
As the leader you will be part of cross-functional team initiatives with sales, marketing, product and development to help influence product enhancements and growth. This tightly knit collaboration within the organization leads to an engaging customer experience and an agile, innovative working environment.
- Create an unparalleled working environment to inspire creativity, innovation, and teamwork.
- Elevate our customer experience by developing customer success skills; moving from service-focused conversations to strategic discussions with decision-makers
- Establish the necessary touchpoints and processes, and create the ideal customer journey to not only assess client health, but mitigate risks and ensure renewals and growth
- Through your teams, you will gather in-depth knowledge of our clients, collect their feedback, deeply understand their marketing operations all with the goal of sharing this with internal team members to refine and improve our current product offering
- Coach and develop team members’ to elevate skill levels, challenge the status quo, and ultimately deliver top-notch service
- Have you worked in healthcare and are passionate, innovative and seek to deliver a world-class customer experience?
- Have at least 5 years of experience managing customer-facing teams
- Have a proven track record of driving customer engagement, revenue retention and growth within your business unit
- Are a thoughtful, dynamic leader and active listener with the ability to present and influence efficiently at all levels
- Have experience delivering high quality solutions, manage multiple projects at a time, all while prioritizing utmost attention to your team members’ success
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or other relevant studies
- A great communicator, at C level, with natural leadership skills
- Passion for new technology and a dedication to continuous learning
What Clinic to Cloud Offers...
We love collaboration, desire and commitment - so we’ve built our team that way. The number one benefit to working here is working with people that love what they do and love getting the job done. Enthusiasm, creativity and collaboration are high on our list of priorities.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please forward your cover letter and Resume to Clare Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in Australia to apply.
No agencies please.
Message sent successfully...