headspace - Practice Manager (F/T, North Shore & Northern Beaches)
Lead the administration teams of headspace in Brookvale and Chatswood.
headspace has worked with New Horizons since 2015 as the lead agency and with the support of a number of local agencies who form a consortium. headspace’s vision is to improve young people’s mental, social and emotional wellbeing through the provision of high quality, integrated services when and where they are needed.
If you're looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, then join the headspace team!
We are looking for a Practice Manager to support headspace services in Brookvale and Chatswood.
The position is full time on a contract until 30 June 2019 with the potential for extension.
Working days are Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
The Day to Day:
- Manage and lead the administration team
- Oversee the client appointment scheduling, billing and receipting services, and the petty cash
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist in the coordination and maintenance of building and equipment
- Induct and train new employees with the Client Management Systems and the headspace National minimum data set
- Review and update policies and procedures for headspace in cooperation with the headspace leadership team
What you need to have:
- Relevant qualifications in health administration or relevant equivalent work experience in practice management, or a combination of study and work experience.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems whist working in a highly productive environment with competing demands and deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of Medicare and other health billing systems.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Current driver's licence
You could benefit from:
- Take advantage of the tax benefits available only to employees who work for a not for profit organization – (through lower tax deductions, we can pay more money to you each week!)
- Work 40 hours per week and have a Rostered Day Off (monthly)
- A supportive culture and working environment
- Professional development opportunities and secondments
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities and workplace mentoring
- Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services
- Access to flexible work arrangements
- Eligibility for our recognition program and celebration of service
Please submit a cover letter that explains how your skills, ability and experience meets the essential role requirements of this advert.
Email to James Newlands: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Sunday 17th June 2018 or when a suitable candidate is identified, so apply now, don't wait!
New Horizons acknowledges all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land. New Horizons values diversity and encourages applications from all people. Our vision is to see happy inclusive communities work together in collaborative and inclusive ways to create opportunity and improve quality of life. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we connect with and support.
headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health under the Youth Mental Health Initiative.
Message sent successfully...