Practice Manager - Part Time, Queens Park
Practice Management & Leadership role 25 - 30 hours per week Queens Park
• Make a difference in our community
• Be part of a great team
Practice Manager with Passion and Heart Wanted
- Key part-time Practice Management & Leadership role
- Be instrumental in driving practice growth
- Make a difference in our community
- Be part of a great team
If you’re the Practice Manager we’re looking for, you will be responsible, trustworthy, resourceful and an excellent communicator.
You’d describe yourself as passionate, down-to-earth and proactive.
You’ll be confident, have a great eye for detail and be willing to go the extra mile. You’re a natural at building relationships and have a passion for delivering superior patient services. You’ll love to learn and grow and be the best you can be every single day.
You’ll have drive and energy and describe yourself as a self-starter.
In this part-time role of approximately 25-30 hours per week combining Practice Management and reception duties, you’ll take responsibility for:
- Human resource management and leadership – ability to effectively communicate and bring the best out of clinical and administrative staff
- Planning – be involved with future direction of the medical centre and determining initiatives and resources to achieve those goals
- Marketing - establish and develop marketing tools ; a clear understanding of how to develop, plan and implement marketing strategies that provide measurable results
- Information Management - maintain IT systems and training required
- Financial Management - manage patient accounting policies and controls; review fee schedules
- Risk Management - ensure legal compliance for the business, personnel and property
- Governance and Organisational Dynamics – create accountability and responsibility; enhance systems for continuous quality and safety improvement
- Business and general support to the Practice Principal
And us…? We’re Queens Park Medical Centre, a privately owned accredited GP practice in the Eastern suburbs supporting 3 GP’s with physiotherapy, podiatry and psychology services on site going about the business of delivering the highest standard of patient care on a daily basis. Every day we make a difference in the lives of local people, families and businesses.
Our passion, team and culture are unique and offer an extraordinary opportunity for someone looking to deliver excellence in primary care. Check out more on our website www.queensparkmedical.com.au
Working closely with the owner, you’ll play an integral part in the growth of the business whilst building internal and external relationships. This is an ideal role for a dedicated and experienced Practice Manager who is looking for the chance to bring their skills and experience to add value to a business that makes a difference every day.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV along with a covering letter addressing the role and how you meet the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Message sent successfully...