Practice Manager– Bayside location
We are seeking someone with experience, a confident personality with exceptional communication and management skills to fill the role of Practice manager of a multidisciplinary specialist practice.
We are seeking someone with experience, a confident personality with exceptional communication and management skills to fill the role of Practice manager.
- Highly proficient in using all aspects of Genie software
- 3 years Minimum previous experience working as a Practice Manager in the Specialist field
- Ability to work in a friendly and co-operative manner with other staff members
- Knowledge of Medicare, DVA and Private Health Fund billing
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft and outlook
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear, warm and friendly phone manner
- Ability to think outside the box and innovate
- Keen eye for detail
- Fast learner
The role includes detailed knowledge of patient billing, patient bookings, theatre bookings and general reception duties such as scanning documents, data entry and telephone handling, as the practice is fast-paced.
Benefits of the role include:
- Very friendly working environment
- Restaurant and Pharmacy near the centre
- Close to public transport
- Supportive network of peers
Please forward your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 31st July 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Message sent successfully...