Practice Manager - Coolangatta
Manage practice operations in a specialist practice with two GP clinics.
DREAM Opportunity to ‘stretch your wings’ in a growth practice in Coolangatta
Thriving practice incorporating an ENT practice, and specialist ear and sleep clinics requires a new practice manager who can demonstrate experience in:
- Planning and managing daily and other tasks and rosters for maximum effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensuring an outstanding patient and referring practitioner experience
- Working closely with clinicians to ensure high quality care standards are maintained
- Really getting the best out of a small team
- Implementing strategies to grow enquiry and referrals
You will be confident and proven in a similar role in a specialist practice, proficient in Genie (or similar), MYOB and MS office suite products. Experience in managing compliance in a CRM system, online bookings etc, will be an advantage.
You will be self-starting and lead your team by example, getting in and demonstrating a can-do attitude. Satisfied patients will be a core part of your purpose.
We can be flexible around hours, with an ideal routine being 5 hours, 5 days a week (no weekends in the foreseeable future) and with the ability to ramp up at certain times - allowing ample time to enjoy the shopping and surfing the beautiful Gold Coast! Extra hours may be available with growth.
Please promptly email your C.V., including referee details to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, as we are looking at an immediate start.
Message sent successfully...