Practice Manager - Beaufort & Skipton Health Service
Do you want to make a difference? We are seeking an experienced practice manager to manage our dynamic medical practice that functions across Beaufort and Skipton in beautiful regional Victoria. Integrated into our health service you will have the opportunity for meaningful work and sustainable change.
Beaufort and Skipton Health Service is a small rural health service providing urgent care, primary care, aged care and in-patient acute services across two health service campuses. Located 40 minutes from Ballarat, in the townships of Beaufort and Skipton, we are a Vital Community Link. We are looking for an experienced Practice Manager with a business minded approach and a focus on staff development to join our management team.
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services you will be responsible for staff across two sites including two receptionists per site, two doctors per site and three practice nurses. Your core role will be to manage daily operations and ensure the practice runs smoothly with a focus on staff training and development. To be successful in this role you will have the ability to develop efficiencies within the team and create a systems based approach to ensure consistency and sustainability.
- A patient-centred approach that demonstrates compassion and genuine care
- Proven ability to develop individuals and teams
- Decision making and problem solving abilities
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Accurate management of business and finance systems
- The ability to develop and implement procedures and processes
- Diploma of practice management or similar
- Previous Practice Management Experience
- Experience using clinical software systems (Best Practice)
- Knowledge of Medicare claiming, incentive schemes and general billing
Please forward your resume and a cover letter to Rebecca Van Wollingen - firstname.lastname@example.org - 03 5340 1127
Message sent successfully...