Each year AAPM undertake to acknowledge, recognise and award those who provide exceptional services to AAPM and the field of practice management. Here are some of the awards available:
- Life Membership
- Meritorious Award
- State Practice Manager of the Year
- National Practice Manager of the Year
- Practice Management Award for Excellence in Chronic Disease Management
- Appreciation Award
The National Board may decide to add additional award categories and will inform members in due course.
Prestigious Award Application Form
This form is provided for those who may be deemed eligible to receive 1) Appreciation Award; 2) Meritorious Award
Download Prestigious Award Application Form
National Practice Manager of the Year Award
This award recognises and rewards a Practice Manager for his or her special contributions to medical, specialist, dental or allied health practice management.
Each state selects its own State Practice Manager of the Year, who receives an award at the state level. The winner of each State Practice Manager of the Year Award is then a finalist for the National Practice Manager of the Year Award.
More Information & Nomination Form
MSD Practice Management Award in Chronic Disease Management
AAPM and MSD are proud to offer the Practice Management Award for excellence in Chronic Disease Management. The award, worth approximately $2,000, is to be used to further the recipient’s career in practice management in any way that contributes to enhancing patient outcomes. That is:
- Attending a relevant conference - all conference related expenses paid to the value above
- Visiting a general practice in another country (for example New Zealand) – all related expenses paid to the value above
- Other relevant educational experience as approved by AAPM to the value above
More information & Nomination Form