Western Australia Branch
Welcome to the WA Branch section of the AAPM website.
View Committee Members
Our WA committee now has a full complement of members, with a good mixture of long term and new members, from General Practice and Specialist practices. The Committee comprises of Simone Dorevitch (State President), Fiona Wong (Board Representative), Narelle Supanz (Treasurer), and members Karin Tatnell, Dani Landau, Richard Sykes, Claire Stocks, Sue Stark and Louise Turner.
With the additional ‘woman/man’ power we will have extra expertise, energy and creativity and will be looking to:
- Continue to grow the WA AAPM member base
- Provide quality educational programs
- Provide networking events
- Review the feedback we receive from events and, where possible, integrate it into future events
- Continue to personally welcome new members
- Increase our relationships with other relevant organisations
In 2017 the National Conference will be held in Perth. This will provide WA Practice Managers an exciting opportunity to enjoy the full conference or attend on a day-by day basis.
We continue to try to schedule events covering topics that are relevant and meet your needs as members, so please don’t hesitate to email or call us if you have ideas for seminar topics.\
We look forward to catching up with you at an event.