AVANT/AAPM Scholarship 2016
Avant is proud to partner with AAPM and each year award five scholarships for practice management courses at UNE Partnerships through the Avant AAPM Scholarship Program. The purpose of the scholarships program is to foster and promote continuing training and professional development for AAPM members.
The scholarships provide for up to five enrolments in either the UNE Partnerships Diploma of Professional Practice Leadership, suitable for experienced Practice Managers with a wide range of business responsibilities in the practice environment, or the UNE Partnerships Certificate IV in Business, suitable for those responsible for operational management of a medical practice.
These courses are to be completed via distance education only and within three years of the granting of the scholarship.
In order to be considered as a candidate for these Scholarships, applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must be a Full Member of AAPM. Non-members can apply for membership prior to applying for the scholarship
- Employed in a medical practice as a Practice Manager, or currently working towards this role
- Completed a minimum of Year 12 or have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a practice
Successful applicants undertake to:
- Complete the course of study within three years of the granting of the scholarship
- Mentor other AAPM/Avant members upon completion of the study
- Consent to provide ongoing information for publication on the Avant and AAPM web pages, and other publications as appropriate
Please note applications will open on 1 August and close on 02 October 2016.
Applications may be submitted only via the online application form - this form will appear on this page between the above dates.