The Practice Manager is the national journal of the Australian Association of Practice Managers and is highly valued by the profession, reaching Practice Managers, practice principals and practice staff.
- Contributions should be relevant to Practice Management and the health care sector.
- Maximum word length is 800 words (excluding imagery).
- Author's name, position and photograph should be included with contributions.
- Photographs, images and other graphics should be included as separate attachments (in JPG, BMP, TIF, PNG formats only)
- Copy should be sent as a Word document (.DOC or .DOCX), please do not send content as a PDF document.
- References should be included in Vancouver or Harvard style.
- AAPM reserves the right to edit content to accommodate its editorial policy or publication requirements.
- The Practice Manager Journal is distributed in hard-copy and is also available online for members.
Contribution deadlines for upcoming editions include:
- Friday 29 July 2022.
- Friday 21 October 2022
Please complete the following form to register your interest in contributing content for The Practice Manager Journal.