Applications for the 2018 Practice Manager of the Year Award open on 1 March and close on 8 May.
An application form will appear below on this page between those dates.
ALL applicants (whether self-nominated or nominated by someone else) must complete this form.
In order to complete and submit the application form you will need the following:
- Your name, contact details and AAPM Membership number
- Practice profile (250 words)
- Responses to the selection criteria: there is a separate response field for each criterion (approx 150-250 words for each)
- Two (2) referee statements supporting your application from a Principal in the practice and an independent observer
No additional material (e.g. images, videos, other documents) may be included with the nomination. This is to ensure a fair and equitable process for all applicants. If selection panels require additional information to assist them in making a decision, all nominees will be contacted with this request.
* Please note, you are unable to save this form for later, so please ensure you have all required information before commencing application *